This is week 3 of a 40-Day Prayer Initiative seeking to ignite revival in our personal lives, our churches & communities to impact lives for generations to come!
What if God used you to begin an awakening of your church family, along with churches throughout your city and region?
What if your co-workers and neighbors came to know Jesus because you began to pray and opportunities emerged to engage with them?
What if the very God-ordained purposes for your city were realized all because of your daily prayers and thousands of others? -PRAYLEX 2023
DAY 15 (4/9) - RENEW YOUR MIND
Prepare your heart by reading Ephesians 2:1-5.
- Praise God for his power to bring the most deadened souls to life in Christ Jesus.
- Confess times you have lost faith in God’s power to renew and restore.
- Commit to renewing your mind every day by prayer and reading His Word.
- Pray for politicians and governmental leaders.
DAY 17 (4/11) – UNITY THROUGH RECONCILIATION
Prepare your heart by reading Acts 2:1-3.
- Pray for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit on our community & nation.
- Pray for a washing away of those things that divide us. (between believers – between races – between neighbors)
- Ask for opportunities to shine the light of the gospel through conversations and reflect godly love in situations around you.
DAY 19 (4/13) – JESUS IS JUSTICE
Prepare your heart by reading Luke 18:8.
- Praise God for Jesus, the Just Judge of all Creation. For his suffering of the greatest injustice of all.
- Praise God that we (as believers) are not given the guilty verdict we deserve.
- Ask God to help us love mercy, do justice and walk humbly with God as we are ambassadors in our neighborhoods.
DAY 16 (4/10) – IF MY PEOPLE...
Prepare your heart by reading 2 Chronicles 7:14.
- Pause and draw near–listening to the Lord.
- Talk to him about specific sins (historically and currently) that are blocking our nation from His favor.
- Pray for God to intercede for the healing of our nation.
DAY 18 (4/12) – MAKE US ONE
Prepare your heart by reading John 17:20-21.
- Pray for God to reveal any biases you have.
- Ask Him to give you eyes to see and love all human beings made in His image.
- Pray for reconciliation in the Church due to abuses of power, selfishness, pride, etc.
- Seek a heart of forgiveness and one of honoring one another.
DAY 20 (4/14) – A HEART OF HUMILITY
As you read the following passage, consider how you may be reflecting these attitudes of lukewarmness in your walk.
Read Revelation 3:15-21.
- Pray for eyes to see anything in you that is not pleasing to Him.
- Repent before him and invite Jesus to lead you to live passionately for Him.
- Ask God for courage to obey Him… to speak truth… to speak hope in your sphere of influence.
- Ask for God to revive those who are spiritually dead that they may become alive!
DAY 21 (4/15) - RENEWED HOPE
Prepare your heart by reading Revelation 22:12-13
- Thank God for his promise to return.
- Confess times you have lost sight of His coming.
- Pray against a spirit of materialism, but rather for a longing for a heavenly country.
- Ask God to open the eyes of unsaved friends and family members that they may see the spiritual kingdom that lies behind the physical realm.