This is week 2 of a 40-Day Prayer Initiative seeking to ignite revival in our personal lives, our churches & communities to impact lives for generations to come!
What if God used you to begin an awakening of your church family, along with churches throughout your city and region?
What if your co-workers and neighbors came to know Jesus because you began to pray and opportunities emerged to engage with them?
What if the very God-ordained purposes for your city were realized all because of your daily prayers and thousands of others? -PRAYLEX 2023
DAY 8 (4/2) - HUNGER FOR THE WORD
Prepare your heart by reading Matthew 4:4 & Deuteronomy 8:3
- Ask for a spiritual hunger to increase in our community and nation.
- Pray that the Word of God would become the source and nourishment for the Body of Christ.
- Pray that believers would speak the Word of God with confidence and faith.
DAY 10 (4/4) – REVIVAL OF HOLINESS
Prepare your heart by reading Isaiah 59:19
- Pray for a revival of holiness in our churches, community and nation.
- Pray for all in our nation to lead a holy, consecrated lifestyle. (Governmental & business leaders, teachers, parents, employees, etc.)
- Pray for all who call upon the name of Jesus to be able to resist the temptation that comes their way.
DAY 12 (4/6) – A SPIRIT OF FORGIVENESS
Prepare your heart by reading 1 John 4:19-21 & Matthew 18:21-22
- Consider Jesus’ response to those who wronged Him while hanging on the cross. (Luke 23:34)
- Pray against a root of bitterness, which hinders the Lord’s work
(in your life & His Church).
- Ask for a spirit of forgiveness in your heart toward others and the ability to see one another as God sees us.
DAY 9 (4/3) – RETURN TO OBEDIENCE
Prepare your heart by reading Luke 6:46-49; John 14:23
- Ask the Lord to draw attention to any areas in your life that you need to allow Him to correct.
- Pray for a proper fear of the Lord in your life (and all believers) that overcomes the fear of people.
- Pray for John 14:23 to be true in His church.
DAY 11 (4/5) – THE DEEP WORK OF REPENTANCE
Prepare your heart by reading Psalm 139:23-24
- Ask God to search & reveal what’s in your heart. (Take time and be still.)
- Confess your sins before Him; ask how to make it right before Him.
- Ask for God to release a spirit of repentance and holiness to sweep through His church.
DAY 13 (4/7) – A HEART OF HUMILITY
Prepare your heart by reading Exodus 10:3
- Pray for an emptying of ourselves that we might be filled with Him.
- Pray for forgiveness of our desire to be independent from Jesus.
- Ask God for a heart that is totally dependent on Him.
DAY 14 (4/8) - DESPERATE HUNGER
Prepare your heart by reading Matthew 5:6
- Pray for a dissatisfaction of this world and religious routine.
- Ask for forgiveness of complacency toward godly things.
- Pray for a hunger for God’s presence in your life; a longing for eternal things.